The hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Sunday 5 June 2011

bye my sweet home, hello my love hostel ~.~



MISERABLE !

im going back to kuching tomorrow at 3.45pm , malaysia airlines . . for this semester , our holidays only for 1 month , not like before , where our semester break was 2 months . . i dunno why it is changing like this but seems like this rules will gonna be permanently FOREVER ! urgh !
i just finish packed all my stuff . . tired . . waa . . there's so many things that i'm gonna bring to sarawak tomorrow . . well , this is my last sem , im part 6 already studied Diploma In Chemical Engineering at UiTM Samarahan . . hopefully this is my last sem . . pray for me k . . i'll try my best to maintain my results now . . even this sem i only have 2 subject , less class . . but i have to do a project . . dunno yet what im gonna to do . . but im pretty sure that im gonna busy with the final project . . .
hmmm im a bit sad becoz my bf can't sent me off to the airport tomorrow . . he still at KL , spending his time with his family :)

2 comments:

Syimok said...

take care ko d sana ya... i'll miss u...

Unknown said...

thnx syida :D i'll mish u t0oo :)