The hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Monday 29 August 2011

got present 'di mlm raya' :)



we're fighting :( dunno why he acted like this.... he suddenly change.... i dunno why... dunno where's the wrong... i feel so sad.... i msg him, he ignored me... he said he busy, busy playing with his nephew.... im left out ! :( then, i decide to sleep for awhile... before my heart burst! ahaa~

after awhile, my phone ringing suddenly... i woke up and look at the screen.... "MY HUBBY~" he called me.... i answered....

HIM: baby watpa tu?? tdur ka??
me: eya, tdur.. napa??
HIM: trun jap, b d bawah..
..... silence for a whilee....
HIM: baby pat2... b d bawa ne..
me: oh ok2..


change my shirt then run to see him.... happy to see him... i mish him soo much... hehe.... dgn muka bangas bru bgn n masi blur2.... tba2... he gave me 1 bag coloured red... dalam nyaaaaaa adalaaaaa.....



Photobucket
beg... colour pink gtu.... hehe... thanx love... ne la beg yg aku maw msa kmi p shopping raya are2 :)) thank you so much my love ! love u... muah2 hehe



yeah ! i got a bag.... hehe... i like n love it !! rupa nya, dy sngaja xmaw bmsg with me coz he's driivng from papar to kk at that time.... n in the same time, he don't want me to syak anything.... ish3... geram jga la dy x gtaw yg dy jln... tpy happy gak la coz he know how to surprise me... n sgt2 tharu when he do that just for me.... bsusa payah dr papar ke kk, dgn jem nya yg mlampaw2 lg kt papar n kk 2... sgup gak dy p juz nak tunaikn kmahuan ku... huhu.. thnx b, u owez give ur best shoot to fulfill everything that i want... u know what?? u spoiled me,indirectly, like my father did... ;p but it's ok... i like it.... auuwww i love him so much :* hihi

tonight, my family going back to village... at Kg. Darat, Menumbok.... after sungkai, kmi akan berangkat ke Menumbok... n yeah im not done packing yet! mcm xda rasa jak raya this year.. not excited at all.. mybe coz im growing up kot kn... da xleh maen bunga api, pa suma 2... hehehe... ok la.. nak p kmas brg ne... nty my mum bsg pla.. hehehe... just in case tomorrow raya.... i just wanna wish....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :)

0 comments: