The hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Friday 28 December 2012

after a while...

HOLLA ~



how are u guys?? hehe~ mcm jak ada org baca blog ne kn . . trep feymes lae haha . . im in the middle of study week for this sem . . *rest for a while after studying transport phenomena subject , which is kinda tough for me* . . hell yeah its already study week n im already in my second year in Bachelor in Chemical n Process Engineering . . scary enough huh to hear the course tittle ?? well , for people like me , i guess yeah . . its freak me out . . i still wonder why i choose this course actually . . grr~


i start my final exam next year~ yeah next year . . haha . . my first paper on "10th January 2013" which is thermodynamics . . its hard , but transport phenomena is triple harder than thermo . . haha . . i just can't understand anything in that subject . . stupid enough ?? i guess ! haha !





me , alone at this house , almost everyday , since study week started . . coz my housemate sumanya keja :( poor me right ?? tpy bru2 ne c pija da brenti da , coz maw focus on study , katanya . . bgs la , ada jga kwn kt uma . . tpy still , i'm bored . . grr~ rutin harian aku ari2 , bgn ngadap laptop mkn study ngadap laptop mkn study tdr . . everyday mcm 2 . . what a boring life i have . . LMAO . . hahaha . .



here , i wanna share something with u guys . . this semester , like last semester , we had a language video project . . i took Germen language . . cool huh?! i think so hahaha . . ok , enough with the nonsense things . . just enjoy some of our pictures that we took just for the video . .



the night before our video presentation ^.^



yes , its us ! why ? unbelievable ? coz we're pretty enough ? haha . . ok bye . . hehe this is my group mate for this project a.k.a my housemate . . most of us "cute" kn . . hehe . . we're cute in our own way :)









ok , enough with our pictures . . we're gorgeous right ?? yeah i know :P

the video . . still reconsidering about it to upload here . . since its not about me myself only . . so i need to get their permission 1st , then i will think about it again to upload it here . . hahahaa . .

ok i think its enough for now . . before its getting to long n people getting bored to read , i got to go . . haha . . adios !


0 comments: