The hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Thursday 29 September 2011

final project presentation



FINAL PROJECT PRESENTATION

yeah ! finally, the day has came.. n today is the day.. the day that make all students EH110 who taking CHE364 nervous.. oh actually, only students in Campus Samarahan only, i think.. coz the other campus already did the presentation on 14th Sept.. dunno why we late.. but i think it is becoz we don't ready yet.. hehe.. well, either we're ready or not, today we still need to present, we need to finish it today..

im the 4th person to present.. well, i think it would be the best if i did it 1st.. my friends, Niesa, the lucky no. 1, and Alfie, no. 2.. n they did it very well, without any interruption from the other lecturer.. when it is come to my turn, the other lecturers had a of questions to asked me.. including my supervisor, En Jufri.. but i think he just want to help me by asking the question.. coz i would prefer my own supervisor asked me than the other lecturers.. hehe.. i dont have the confident to talk in front of people.. n my English was poor n sooooo bad... i have grammar error in everywhere of my sentences... damn it.. i am ashamed of myself :( huhuhu... but in this blog.. i dont care.. i dont care with the grammar error or direct translate or so on.. as long as i try.. rite?? ahaa~ my friend always said that CONFIDENT IS THE KEY .. n i always replied it with, yeah i know, TPY IF OVER CONFIDENT PN SUSA JGA KN ;P .. ahh~ so funny.. orait enough with all the non sense... let's enjoy with some pix :)



Photobucket
with my supervisor.. En. Jufri Idris.. thanx sir for all ur encouragement, support, guidance, critics and friendship that u gave towards me in this project.. n thnx for taught me on Fluid's subject, part3 :)

Photobucket
with Miss Diana.. my 2nd examiner in this project n my BIA's lecturer for this semester.. she also my lecturer in Organic Chemistry's subject when i was in part3, if im not mistaken ;p thanx miss 4 all ur kindness

Photobucket
with Mr Juplin, my BIC's lecturer for this sem, Unit Operation's subject in part4 n Physical Chemistry's subject in part2.. thanx sir for all ur kindness towards us :D

Photobucket
with Miss Lydia.. gorgeous lecturer in our faculty.. i like her style.. :) she has been teaching me for subject CPP and Thermodynamics.. thnx miss

Photobucket
with Madam Dayang.. our lecturer yg paling sempoi.. she's so nice with her student, but tegas hehe.. she never let her student do an assingmnt in comp, all in handwriting.. she taught me on IP's subject.. thanx madam :)

Photobucket
with Miss Siti Hajar.. she's funny n had some fun when we're with her.. she love her students, n her student will never brake her rules :) she taught me CRE's subject last semester.. thnx miss

Photobucket
with all the EH110 faculty's lecturer.. we will miss u all.. n thanx for the all ur kindness towards us... we'll never forget it :))



ok... while the other busy with their final report correction.... this is what we do... ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ahaaa~~ see... while the other busy with their correction, we also busy with our own stuff.. hahahaaa...
*mmg pntng nmpk camera.. susala gnene ;p

after the presentation done... while we're about to the canteen for lunch... see... once again....

Photobucket

Photobucket

woowww ! we're photogenic rite?? hahahaa.... we can pose anywhere n anytyme, wherever the camera is... EPIC ! ahaaaa~

0 comments: